Sunday, June 24, 2012

Summer vacation starts. Nearly everyone is moving out from my dorm, so I got up at six today, and I knew, gradually, BACT will become the center of  June, 2012. The time for us to meet was at nine, but my arrive time is like 8:30! But actually the reason was that Ivy, and Carolina wanted to discuss what we're going to talk about when introducing our department. Yet, I was the first one came, so I checked what's inside the black bag, and I was so surprized with the stuff  I received! At the moment I opened it, an instinct thought came into my mind: What's the reason for bring my own backpag?

After introducing the teachers, the students began to talk about ourselves. I was most impressed with Emily when she was talking about her college. It's totally out of my imagination of what colledge could be looked like! So many animals and vegetables around! It most be a fun to take a visit there! Then, Jack began to told about the overeall course. My prayer tonight is that: we can get to Toroko NP safly. Because Jack mentioned that the traffic didn't work smoothly. But it is a sight to see!

We headed to Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall later. Before, it would be a pretty normal sight for me. But because I went with different people, the experience became differnt too! And during that time, Shelby asked what's the small things on the edge of the roof are? To be honest, I don't know. Specifically, I won't notice if she didn't ask! After I went back to my dorm, I cheked the Hall's website, and found out that these smalls things are water creatures(by Chinese people's imagination), which are a symbol of avoind fire disaster! Remember these palace are made out of wood! And the first one leading the cretures is a feary! This is the website I checked: http://www.ntch.edu.tw/html/OnlineTour/read-22.swf , but it doesn't have English version. However you can see what's inside the concert and theater hall!

Our next stop was National Taiwam Museum. Actuslly, I was really excited! Because I have heard if form my high school teacher, who I like and trust a lot! If I had a chance to come again, I definitly will spent longer time there to see more carefully. Today was a little bit in rush. But I liked it, whatever. Yet, I wished I had prepared before we went. Explaning the exhibition inside with English was a challange!

The fianl stop today was eating at, Breeze square at Taipei Main Station. We had things relatint to beef. Though at that time, I can't find my purse, I found it when I got back. Thanks God!
And I wished I have learned the correct way of using chopsitcks from my dad. When we were eating beef noodles, Shelby was learning how to use it! It's first time she used it! I hoped she will be able to use it during these days.

Ok, time to go go bed. I want to have a clear brain tomorrow!

Thanks all the teachers preparing so many things for us, and all the friends I met today!

No comments:

Post a Comment