Tuesday, June 26, 2012

This morning, when I left my dorm and headed to seven, I bumped into Robin and Thomas. "There are so many bikes at your school. I was taking photoes of them" said Robin. Yeah, it's true, though for me it's not a beautiful scene, it's part of our NTU's culture. On the way to seven, Thomas asked some questions about Chinese, basically it's about buying coffee. I am so glad I can help, because I  like to help other learn Chinese!

Our first destination was the museum of animals. It's inside the Life Science building. Actually, it's not big, and it made me feel a little bit awkward to call it "museum". Size was not the only problem, the specimen there were not well organized. I believe the person who incharge could make it better, and he or she should do this as soon as possible. After all, it's a place to show and for people to learn. Then, we went to another museum, the Entomology museum. It's not a fancy place, but the teachers there are passion and knowlegebale. These  touched my heart. I rememberd when we vistied the second room, which has many priseless insects' paintings, the teacher shared and gave advice to us: Nothing is impossible. Everyone could make the world a litte bit different.

We had three classes today. I have to admit that it didn't drew me in. The topic was interesting, but sometimes, I felt that there's  too much information. Like what Alicia said "It's a book." There's a little different between a book and a lecture, right? Also like what Thomas asked " You know when you showed the picture of food, everyone sat straghit and stared at the slide?" It gave me a sense of reflection that teaching is never an easy job. People standind on stage are called " teacher." But who can really influence you or just give you knowledge? There's room for this discussion.

After the lectures, we went to the night market. I don't go to the night market, if there isn't any specail reason. But because it took a great deal of effert and energy for those dear friends to come to Taiwan, I hope they can enjoy and experience something new. We had some yammy food, and decided to come back nest time to have more fun!

Wish a sunny day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment