Monday, June 25, 2012

Today was such a exhusting day! Because we had an outdoor activities, like something we usually play when we join a camp. But it was also an easier and quicker way to know more people. Alicia, Emily, Dominique, Fan, and Qi Zou were my teamates. I rememered how Emily played the circling-around-a-broom game! She amazed me so much! I just saw something blurring moving fast around the broom! And I also found that Qi Zou is such a excellent partner! When we were playing our first game, which you have to tie your left foot with others right foot and move, we did well! Of course she is a good friend too. It made me think some friends from China. They are friendly and willing to help and share. I think that's the most beautiful part inside one's heart.

At the afternoon, we took class. They were a little bit long, and also because I went to bed late yesterday, I was a litte bit tired.

After the class, we went to have cold noodles with Jennifer, Alicia, Stephanie, Couinne, Ivy and Hsuan. It's a good meal, cheap and delicious!

Now I am wondering what they had during the chinese class since I was not there! Chinese characters are interesting and fun, but to be honest, they are not easy to learn! It's ok, I can ask them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment