Wednesday, July 18, 2012

7 /18

Today we left Sitou, and went back to Taipei. On our way back, we visit the Earthquack Museum of Taiwan and Agricultural Research Institue.

Thinking that earthquack, though more than ten years have passed, I still feel depressed. How those people went through? Losing their beloved house and family. It seems that in the process of growing up, we'll need to learn how to accept death, forgive other, and believe the value of existance itself.

Our lunch was in a government-like place. That meal must be expensive. We even had some popsicles at the end as our dessert.

After that, we went to visit Agricultural Reaserch Institute. At first, I didn't feel interested in it. I thought it was another government-place. But I think Flora has some different thoughts about it. I should understand it first before I gave any opinion. There are many issues been argured all because of less understanding.

When we got back to Taipei, Flroa and I went to a all-cheap-thing store, and had dinner togather. It was a nice meal I ever had. Through out this trip, we always has big meals, but that's not neccessary. Somethime two dumplings and a cup of soay bean milk are enough, and they are delicious, in deed.

All my roommates left, I listened to 'The climb' when keeping this diary. I like this song pretty much. Maybe I could ask more songs like this from Flora. She is a intellgence gril. I want to learn more from her!

No comments:

Post a Comment