Sunday, July 1, 2012

This was a free day today! We went to the "Dragon Mountain Temple". It was also my first time to go there. At first, I thought it would take  one hour for us to visit, but it turned out that we done it in twenty mintues. The temple is not as big as I imagined. Becaause we still had time, we took a look at the traditional market. At there, we saw many Chineses pastry. They made me recall my grandma. She is good at makeing them. I think it's a sense of home.

We then headed to Din Tai Fung, the best reataurant in Taipei. It was so nice!! I had tow bowls of fried rice with shrimp balls and many yammy dumplings!! The service there was even better comparing to the time I go with my family. I think that's because Din Tai Fun wants to promote themselves to foreigners. They really did a good job.

After a satisfing meal, we walked to Taipe 101. We also met Ivy there. I shifted to another places for helping the kid to do homework.

We met again, and took the MRT to Danshuei to watch the sunset! It's a pity that we didn't have enough time. But I am still so happy to be able to go out with them! I hope everyone enjoyed it and will have more fun for the coming days!

No comments:

Post a Comment