Friday, July 6, 2012

Yesterday we went ot Taroko NP. I was touched by the scenenry. We can walk in the naroow trail with those huge rocks on our right side and the green water on our left side. (Of course if you walk in the opposite direction, the scene will be in opposite side, too.) I nevere realize that Taiwan has such a gorgeous place.

On our way, we saw some insects and tried to recongnize some plants. The utltimate point of this trail was when we got close to the river bank. Some climbed on those titan rocks; some swimmed in the river. I took a lot of pictures there. Sometimes life is so easy.

On our way back, we saw a dog , whcih looked like to have puppies. After asking the owner, I took a look at the puppies. They were absolutely adorable. Howere, the owner said that their mother was not a watch-dag. Ohoo. That dosen't fit my grandmother's request. So I went back. The other reason I thought is that I wasn't sure I can take care of him or her. I spent so many days at school, and I am not sure what my schedule will be in next semester. I can't give any promise. That goes the quote " Love is a commitment and responsiblity.

Finally, we went back to Taipei. I wanted to relax. So it turned out that I spent my time watching TV.  I was not sure this really was a way to relax. Whatever, slowing down my pace is good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment