Friday, July 6, 2012

Today we spent most of the time in car. However, we had a great lecture g
iven by Yao-Chien Alex Chang. He introduced Taiwan's orchids and the way to take care of them. I remembered on my grandpa's funeral, we received many orchids. But now they are in the yard, and I wondered whether they were watered or not. Maybe after bact program, I can check them when I go home.

We also visite the Orchid Green House. Yet, it's not a place to show how Taiwanese plant orchid nowaday. "It's a toursite spot, where many leftover orchids were sent here." accroding to Yao-Chien.

Our next site was Clean-water Cliff. Though it is at the east coastal area of Taiwan, we can still see the sand. And on the sand, there were many beautiful stones. We picked some, and took them back. (If it's belong to NP, then, we are not allowed to do this!)

Finally, we arrived at Hualian. And had some delicious mochis! It was so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment