Saturday, July 28, 2012

What's the last day? I suddenly feel strange that I didn't record the last day of this program.

After a big meal that day, we went to KTV. (By the way, that was the night that I ever took so many hug-pictures.)

After KTV, Flora shared a room with me at her dorm. She is a person who likes to keep environment clean and tidy. I like that.

Though we made a lot of cards for foreign students, in my mind, there's a card that I haven't made. It's like a habit, or a normal thing, that people easily forget to say thank you to friends and family. Flora will still be in campus. But how do I know when is the next time that I can have a chat with her? We are't sure. What we can do is to make every chat we have as our cherishable memory.

Next day was also a day I move back to my home. I didn't see Alicia and Jennifer get in the car to airport because of my wrong information about the time to my dad.

But no matter what, for the previous month, I had a good memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment