Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Nine-set village and Ten-complete village

Todya was the first day we left Taipei! So excited!! It even seems like I am going abraod! The first place we visited was the gold waterfall! It's not big, but the color is unique. The rocks washed by the waterfall are in color of gold. And as turned my head to another direction, I found out the even more beautiful sene! Endless sky and ocena go well with mountains! That's another different of Taiwan, which I never notice before.

Then, we went to Nine-set Village. We had some delicious taro balls!!We also tried fish balls, and traditional cake! I really like local snacks in Taiwan. After we finished the lunch, we started to exploring the area. Everyone wants to find some gifts for their family and friends. We were some what like hunting for something. But actually the beauty of Nine-set Village doesn't only lay in those stories. Once you turn in a narrow alley, you will find more surprises! I wish we have more time!

The next station was Ten-complete Village. It's also where we were going to spent our night here. The most excited moment was when we started to make our own lanterns. Alicia and I made one! On the lantern we wrote two wishes. One was that our friendship would last forever. The other was may blessing and joy be with us. When the lantern was lunched, it gave me a sense of hope. May all the dream come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment