Saturday, July 14, 2012

June 13


Today we went to visit the Phoenix Tea Farm. Again, I learned how important languages are. If you want to explain something, which you know a lot, having it translated is never a good idea.

From the observation deck, we can even saw Cloud-forest county.



When the staff there started to explain tea farm, I gradually found that Flora is an expert of it. She talked about lots of it to both Thomas and me. At the same time, we tried two kinds of teas. One is Dong-ding Wolone Tea, the other is Oriental Beauty Tea. Ivy made it for us.



At the afternoon, we went to Da-ho factory. It had many puzzles boxes. Some should be opened by turning it to specific direction, some should pressed at certain point.



Then, we arrived at River-head. I love the whether. I wish I could enjoy each day here.

No comments:

Post a Comment