Sunday, July 15, 2012

June 15

Today's class was about soil biodiversity, which are related to our project. This time I really paied a lot of attention. And since I had read the book talked about whay we should pay respect to soil, I got more interested in it.

At afternnon, we gave our proposal. I was a little bit nervous when I talked about our objective. But thankfully, I went through it. We also checked about whether we could have the tools we'd use. After that, we went to see the place where we'll do survey.

We, hopfully, really find some usable places. But we don't have a efficient way of how to count the Ivy-like plants. Many be we'd figure out tomorrow.

Because we still had time, we went to sky walk. I like the scenery on the way. It could see Riverhead's center! But it's a pity that I didn't take a photo about it. When we really got to there, it's a unique experience to walk with tall trees' top next to you. Yet, there were too many people, I could't find much of the creature there. Maybe at down, or some other time, with less of toursits, I could see more things!

Dinner was great. I had two plates of vegetable! After dinner, we went to get some ice cream. But I wasn't  hungry at all. I didn't try any of them.

At night, we got back to room. But I still need to find the superman to ask for gloves. So, I went out, and went to their office. However, I didn't find anyone at second floor. The good news was, upon walking down, I saw a man sawing a big bamboo. I squated next to him, and started to chat to him. At the end, he gave me a note of bamboo! That's the best gift I ever have!

No comments:

Post a Comment