Monday, July 2, 2012

July 2

There can have a resonable answer of how these rocks formed, but I prefer to just look at them first. That's what I thought when we visited Yeliu today. There are different shaped of rocks. Some look like mushrooms, and some  look like fairy shoes. Of course the famous one looks like Queen's head. As we looked careflly, we found that on the rocks there are many small holes. These holes look like honeycomb.

We also saw many fossils. They are beautiful, just like flowers printed on the ground. Also, I watched the mountains around us. We were at the northeast coast, so we can saw Da Tuni and Seven stars Mountain on the west side; Ki Long and Snow Mountain on the east side. I was so amazed by the different layers of Mountains. Because they have different colors, from dark to light as we saw from near to far). Right aside from the mountains are ocean. Blure and green always go well together in nature. With the white fogs and clouds on the top of mountain, I felt so relax and tranquility even though it was so hot.

That's the way I love to learn. I want to see them and find out the beauty of them, then start to figure out what cause them and so on. If teachers ask me to learn the textbook first, I won't be that interested in it. I hope someday our education can help us learn in a free way.

After that, we went to Fisheries Research Institue. There are many fish spacimen, and a lot of see shells, too. It's hard to name them all, but it's easy to appreciate the elegance of them. Actually, I don't like any fish been kept in a tank. They can only circle around the side of the tank. How sad it's for a bird to lose its sapphire sky. The same is true for fish.

At night, we made dumplings togther. Actually, everyone's family has its own way of wrapping up the dough. But it didn't matter at all. It's esperiences that count.

I also visited my aunt today. It's nice to have family around.

No comments:

Post a Comment