Sunday, July 8, 2012

June sixth

I got up around six. After brashing my teeth, I went outside to find some beautiful flowers. There are many flowers, which I don't know them. But among them, I found one kind of flowers on the Sun-bright mountain. They have white and blue one here.

Our morning schedule was hiking in All-happy-togather Mountain. It's so wonderful!! Flora and I found many though unknown but beautiful flowers. That's one of  our common habits. This kind of hiking was quiet enjoyable. We were not in a rush, keeping walking. We were like appreciating nature. The big, white, and 3-D clouds were gorgeous, passing fast right in front of us. And those mountains, layer after layer, showed how amazing Taiwan's scenery could be. Though the temperture was not hot, and the pressure was higher, we still climbed to the top.

The bus drive, taking us to the starting point, was so unnormal! It was a little bit scarry, to be honest. Because the road was narrow, and had many turns. Sometimes even heavy fog raise under the mountain and srounded all of us. But the driver was nice. He kept talking about the signs and foods in here.

At the afternnon, we went to Cler-clean Farm. It was not so good. Because we mainly watched the show. The other reason was that the farm itself, somehow, made me recall the trip I had with my dog. He died, couple of months ago. It's kind of hard to only focus on the bright side. Yet, I understand that ignoring them is not only the wrong way but also the way that put us in a down mood.

After dinner, it was  lecture time, which was about introducing "No-wind Farm." That's the meaning of "Palm-front Farm." (You have to say it in Chiness.) It's the first class that I can pay my attention to the end. And the bird-watching movie was great, too. It has a story, so I followed it, and would't put me into sleep.

At night, Angella and I went to get our clean cloth. As soon as we stepped out, I found out that there're hundreds and thousands of stars in the sky!

No comments:

Post a Comment